Guardian’s Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) is a three-day course which enables you to recognize hazards and improve on your abilities to stay safe and secure in high-risk areas. The training will take place in Denmark from 30th of October – 1st of November 2018.
The HEAT course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to handle critical situations. The participants will learn how to lower security risks in the field and cope with threatening behavior, medical injuries and shocks, hostage situations, terrorist attacks and violent clashes.
The three-day open HEAT course will cover the following topics:
– Security awareness
– Tools to cope with critical incidents in high-risk areas
– First aid
– Navigation and electronic communication
– Risk-reducing behaviour and communication
– Stress management techniques
– Roadblocks and negotiations
– Hostage survival
– Travel safety
– Peer support after critical incidents
– Awareness of mines and other explosives
For questions or prices please contact Frederik Østerby Andersen; firstname.lastname@example.org