- This event has passed.
Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT)
21 May, 2019 - 23 May, 2019
Guardian’s Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) is a three-day course which enables you to recognise hazards and improve on your abilities to stay safe and secure in high-risk areas. The training will take place from 21-23 May 2019.
The HEAT course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to handle critical situations. The participants will learn how to lower security risks in the field and cope with threatening behaviour, medical injuries and shocks, hostage situations, terrorist attacks and violent clashes.
The three-day open HEAT course will cover the following topics:
– Security awareness
– Tools to cope with critical incidents in high-risk areas
– First aid
– Navigation and electronic communication
– Risk-reducing behaviour and communication
– Stress management techniques
– Roadblocks and negotiations
– Hostage survival
– Travel safety
– Peer support after critical incidents
– Awareness of mines and other explosives
Read more about the course in our one-pager: HEAT
Location: Billeskov, Funen
Date: 21 May 2019 until 23 May 2019
Duration: Three days
For further questions or registration please contact our Head of Training:
Oscar Cosman Brøndum
+45 41 318 084