Guardian’s High-Risk Environment Awareness Training is a three days’ course which enables you to take care of your own safety and security in high-risk areas and to survive critical situations.
The course provides participants with knowledge and skills to lower the potential risks and cope with threats, injuries, hostage takings, terrorist attacks and armed clashes. Our Beirut course especially highlights skills needed for mitigating risks in the Middle East.
Find more information on our one-pager PDF here:
The content of the three-day open course is:
– Security awareness
– Tools to cope with critical incidents in high-risk areas
– First aid
– Navigation and electronic communication
– Risk-reducing behaviour and communication
– Stress management techniques
– Roadblocks and negotiations
– Hostage survival
– Travel safety
– Peer support after critical incidents
– Awareness of mines and other explosives
For questions or prices please contact Mikkel M. Johansen: email@example.com